Organic birch sap SAVY for sportsmen and women
We have created a cure "Ariège Organic birch sap" for athletes, performance enhancer, classified as a natural product NON DOPANTE: AFNOR NF V94-0001 and SPORT PROTECT labeled ENR05-GAE-190610
Since 2018, we have been conducting observational studies with athletes, professionals and others in order to validate the positive effects of the Ariege Organic Birch Sap (NOVALIMIT Lyon private laboratory with Dr. P. SALLET)
Besides being a detoxifier, SAVY is a performance enhancer:
- faster recovery
- mineral intake
- contribution of trace elements
- promotes the conservation of absorbed proteins (see analyses below)
Some of our users are former French champions, World champions, Olympic champions and Vice Olympic champions in individual or team disciplines...
LES news “Ariège sève de bouleau SAVY”
Ariege Organic Birch sap partner of La FAMILHA SNOWBOARD at the WORLD ROOKIE TOUR FRANCE. Ariege Sève de bouleau bio has joined the organizer La FAMILHA SNOWBOARD for a unique competition in France of the World Junior Snowboard Tour by offering to the...
THEY TESTED IT
COMMENTS OF OUR SPORTS TESTERS Olympic, World, European, French champions and record holders...
Jujitsu, Marathon, Field Hockey, Handball, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Wrestling, Rowing, Pentathlon, Climbing, Bouldering, Rugby, Paragliding, Bicycle Cycling, Hump Skiing, Trail, Track and Field, Handball, Football, Figure Skating, Bodybuilding, Pole Dancing, Ultra Trail, Cycling ....
better recovery during the treatment. Better sleep. The little bottles are great!
The taste also much better than the last time!
Thank you very much !!! ready to start again in October
It took me at least 12 days to feel the benefits of the cure.
At the end of this period, I recovered much better and I felt an increase in energy and a strong decrease in daily stress.
I wake up in the morning in great shape and with a clear head. I feel very relaxed and intellectually alert.
I can handle daily pressure and stress much better.
Many benefits on the mental and psychic level.
The sap became slightly opaque with a small taste of hazelnut rather pleasant from the 13-14th day.
From the second week of the treatment, I felt in great shape! However, I was physically and psychologically exhausted after three weeks of particularly trying high road (high risk of avalanche, cold, bad weather conditions, long stages, etc.). 230km, D+13500m, D -16000m between the Simplon pass and Scuol in the east of Switzerland. To be done again.
- Three weeks later... I'm back after my daily physical exercise sessions (known) in my apartment! I notice a clear improvement in recovery and by trying harder exercises, I also notice less cramps. The sleep is excellent with a very good general form.
Your potion works, it seems like a little druid ;-). To be done again in October
My body thanks you
As for the taste, it was a little more tasty after ten days or so. ....... It's a pity that the period is complicated (confinement) to judge on a longer term. I also have an improvement on my pollen allergies, less strong than usual.
I had a very important food poisoning for a week just before starting. I think it helped me to recover faster.
I sleep very badly and there is a clear improvement of my sleep from about the middle of the treatment.
No muscle pain, so it's hard to say. Since I was sick I also did less distance training and the races were cancelled. I will do it again regularly.
I have been eating a cetogenic diet for some time and the results are very interesting. I no longer eat anything sweet and very few carbohydrates, no more carbohydrate peaks and I can not eat during the effort.
The sap is a very good complement in trace elements.
For ultra races it is perfect.
I think I recovered better during and after the cure, I felt more physically fit during than after with an improvement in both cases. Better taste than the first cure, and good feeling during this cure, better recovery after sport. Yes, I play center!
I sleep better since the cure.
And I don't know if it's because of the cure but I was bloated.
It was very good, really!
I don't know if we can call it a formulation but I found that the cure was well hydrated.
With the cure I felt a clear improvement of my cramps, I recovered better during the cure than after. I felt a better physical shape overall. The sap gives me the strength to train and play during the more difficult months (illness, cold, injuries...) Muscular injuries came quickly but with the sap the pain and fatigue diminished.
Very clear improvement of my cramps, I have the impression that the sap was less concentrated and less efficient this year than the previous years. I don't have the same positive feeling as the previous years. Usually I was less tired afterwards but this year I didn't see any difference (ready to do a cure again in OCTOBER).
In the morning on an empty stomach it is sometimes a little difficult to drink the sap, generally the fact that it is fresh and of a good capacity, it sometimes gives a little nausea. Ready to do a cure again
What I can say in any case is that if I can't report any significant improvement when taking the product, it has in no way deteriorated my pre-confinement capacities. It might be interesting to do this test in another period and in another context.
Ps: I used birch juice and syrup a few years ago (I was sponsored). Being a weight category discipline, I used this product during dieting.
- Super effect on digestion: I felt lighter as the cure progressed! I have digestion problems and during the cure they disappeared. Remarkable detox effect for me!
- I observed a clear improvement of the recovery and especially a big boost of energy during the cure (especially between day 1 and I would say day 6,7). However, I would like to emphasize that the results are to be compared with the fact that we were in confinement and therefore the intensity of my training was lower than usual.
- Worried about the taste of the sap. I had difficulties to drink it naturally so I took the initiative to dilute it with syrup to drink it every morning. The sap had a fermented taste (taste that increased as I went along). I don't know if it was normal but some bottles were a little more cloudy than others and others were clear as water. I am sure that it will be difficult since it is a natural product but if the taste was more neutral, there would be no need to dilute the sap with syrup (sugar) and maybe the benefits would have been increased tenfold (just a suggestion!)
Maybe slight improvement of the recovery after the cure.